Not Specified years
Posted 166 days ago
Contract/Subcontract Administrator * Entry Level
CUBRC, Inc. is seeking an individual interested in a career in contracts and subcontracts management. Duties include providing support in all areas of contract and subcontract administration of U.S. Government contracts from the initial solicitation through contract closeout. The successful candidate will serve as a liaison with customers, internal program managers and administrative groups to enable the successful execution of prime contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Occasional travel maybe required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Work with technical personnel to ensure timely submission of contract deliverables.
2. Support technical and administrative staff members with day-to-day contract and subcontract issues that require resolution.
3. Assist in the proposal process ensuring compliance with customer requirements and federal regulations.
4. Work with internal and external customers to ensure contract and subcontract compliance.
5. Assist with maintenance of hard copy and soft copy files in accordance with company procedures.
6. Maintain and updateMS Access database containing contracts and subcontracts information.
7. Support various audits, as requested.
8. Other projects as may be assigned.
Bachelor s Degree
Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
* Ability to work well within a group or individually
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Detail oriented
* Strong reading/writing skills
* Skill in solving practical problems in multi-task, fast-paced environment
* Organizational skills to meet multiple, simultaneous deadlines
* Must be a supportive team player
* Ability and willingness to continuously learn
* Knowledge of basic negotiation procedures a plus
* Knowledge of basic government procurement procedures a plus
Salary commensurate with experience.
CUBRC maintains an Affirmative Action Plan to establish fair access to employment opportunities and to create a work community that is an accurate reflection of the qualified workforce.
Due to security clearance requirements, U.S. citizenship is required for employment.