US-MN-Maple GroveDiversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - Caring - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we'll give you the opportunity to harness all that's within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we'll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you'll be supported in progressing - whatever your ambitions. About the role:
The Contract Strategy Senior Manager will oversee development and implementation of Boston Scientific's Center for Contracting Excellence (CCE) analytics team. You will identify, lead, and support development and implementation of strategic analytics projects, best practices, technologies, and tools to create efficiencies and drive effectiveness across all US commercial divisions.This role can sit at BSC's Marlborough, MA or Maple Grove, MN campus.Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the sales support staff to ensure the efficient, accurate and timely completion of all processes and transactions that affect sales results.
- Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports.
- Explain and enforce policies and procedures consistent with Boston Scientific's guidelines and goals, identifying and developing methods for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Partner closely with the department management team to ensure compliance to department strategies, business planning and management.
- Compensation program management (quarterly commissions/salary changes/fleet administration).
- Provide high level support to SVP of Corporate Sales as it relates to project management and executive customer meetings.
- Work with business units to identify and develop a standard, best in class suite of reporting tools and analytics capabilities to meet the strategic goals of the organization. Identify and develop key organizational change management and training needs, that result from recommended system changes.
- Champion and drive the utilization of our contract management suite of tools to administer customer contracts and provide sales management with the necessary analytics and information to make quality contracting decisions, optimizing revenue and profitability.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Marketing, Economics or similar discipline
- Minimum 10 years of business analytics, pricing, and contracting management function within Med Tech industry
- At least 7 years' experience with Contracting/Revenue Management systems (Model N, Salesforce CLM, or other Business Intelligence platforms)
- Experience leading team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals
- Expert level experience with Excel, VBA, SQL, and other tools to streamline and improve processes
- Deep understanding of Contracting/Revenue Management systems - Model N, Salesforce CLM, or other Business Intelligence platforms
- Advanced Degree (MBA or Master's Degree)
- PMO Certification or equivalent
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most - united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do - as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn't just business, it's personal. And if you're a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.Nearest Major Market:
Boston Job Segment:
Medical, Program Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Healthcare, Management, Strategy, Marketing