The Site Manager is the primary on-site representative responsible for oversight of the contract operations and maintenance services of Air Combat Training Systems installed at each location. This position requires either a DCID SECRET Clearance or the ability to obtain said clearance. Prior aircrew experience highly desired. Formal training as RTO is highly desired (must know and understand ground- to-air threats parameters, procedures and be able to provide guidance to threat operators), must meet AFI 13-212. Training for operation and maintenance for system specific requirements will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplish all supervisory duties for all other Team employees at this site to include but not limited personnel appraisals and approving leave. Validate all time sheets and travel requests prior to submittal.
- Interface with Government representatives for all site-specific contract issues, including scheduling, planning, and project coordination. Attend scheduling meetings and conferences, and maintain direct coordination with the on-site QAE/COR.
- Manage available resources (human and material) to ensure timely and efficient accomplishment of quality operations, maintenance, and training services.
- Ensure conformance to all Quality Management System Requirements, including plans, policies, procedures, and work instructions. Demonstrate commitment to quality policy and objectives, process orientation, continuous improvement, and customer focus.
- Implement, effectively manage, and enforce safety practices, and ensure adherence to all government directives pertaining to fire prevention and safety responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance with on-site security requirements, and monitor COMSEC accounts/material.
- Assist with development of site daily, weekly, and monthly schedules.
- Ensure personnel and material resources are available and/or dispatched with the technical data and support items needed to meet operations, maintenance, and training requirements.
- Perform RTO duties as required
- Ensure requiredreports and documentation are available and properly maintained.
- Ensure work areas are maintained in a neat, clean, orderly, presentable, and safe condition.
- Ensure effective and timely equipment corrosion prevention and control actions are taken.
- Plan and schedule training; ensure the validity of qualification and certification.
- Ensure operations, maintenance, and training services are accomplished, controlled and reported in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective availability, use, control, accountability, and maintenance of GFE and CFE tools, equipment (including vehicles), supplies, and TMDE management and calibration. Manage applicable supply accounts (e.g., inventory management, cataloging, and property utilization).
- Ensure debriefing forms are received from each squadron and analyzed.
- Ensure applicable base level access/entry authorizations/passes are valid and current.
- Program Manager and Security Manager will monitor security clearances and investigations.
- Reports To: NITE Program Manager
Education and Experience
- Site management of a DoD aircraft training range within the last 5 years - Range Control Officer expertise
- Department of Labor Electronic Technician Level II or AF 5-level equivalent experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software
- Secret Clearance Required
- Citizenship and Security Clearance Requirements: US Citizen
- Minimum Undergraduate Degree required, Master’s Degree Highly Desired
- Five (5) years of verifiable leadership experience
- Aircrew, GCI Controller, ATC Controller Experience required
- F-18/F-15/F-16 or GCI Experience Highly Desired.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and management skills as evidenced by previous work experience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information
U.S. Citizenship Required.