Reporting to the Interior Systems Talent Acquisition Manager, the Contract Recuiter will act as an advisor and partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners across all U.S. sites to provide full life-cycle recruiting support to meet the needs of the business in a timely and cost effective manner. This position will execute and manage full-lifecycle recruitment for exempt and non-exempt level positions within the Interiors division.
- Executes and manages full-lifecycle recruitment for non-exempt positions within Collins Aerospace Interiors business locations across the U.S.Holds intake sessions with hiring managers.
- Develops and conducts creative sourcing strategies to attract top tier talent using a variety of sources including job boards, referrals, social media, networks, resume databases, etc.
- Provides viable candidate recommendations to hiring managers.
- Advises hiring managers during the interviewing and selection process.
- Manages the offer extension portion of the process.
- Partners with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to develop recruitment strategies, understand position requirements, set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the recruitment process.
- Implements talent acquisition strategies to achieve quality of hire, cost per hire, time to fill, diversity, customer satisfaction, and other metrics.
- Manages all candidate tracking and status updates in the Applicant Tracking System (Workday).
- Manages all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Stays current on recruiting trends and global labor market conditions.
- Develops effective working relationships with the HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers, and Global Compensation to ensure a success talent acquisition process.
- Actively contributes to the continuous improvement of company recruitment processes.
- Ensures that recruiting and hiring practices are compliant with all applicable local, state, and federal employment laws and OFCCP / EEOC guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of experience, training, and education.
- Experience acting as a Recruiter/Talent Advisor in corporate, military, and/or agency recruiting environments.
- Strong sourcing skills (social networking, referrals, database mining, etc.).
- Experience qualifying passive candidates.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience recruiting in the automotive or aerospace industry or a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of employment law and compliance standards (EEO, OFCCP, Affirmative Action).
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of labor market conditions.
- Experience working in large organizations with a geographically dispersed workforce.