Education: Bachelor?s degree. Master?s degreepreferred.
Training and Experience: Minimum of 10 years?experience in program or project management with demonstrated experience in the management of personnel. Experience in a senior leadership role with USAF, preferably PACAF. It is desired the CPM position be a Weapon School graduate, Weapons Tactical Officer, CMR experienced, and have prior DMO operational experience
General Skills: Must possess highly developed leadership, organizational, planning and management writing skills, oral communication skills, project management skills, ability to schedule work flow, prioritize, delegate, meet deadlines, and be multi task oriented. Ability to work with little to nosupervision.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Possess a TOP SECRET security clearance and be SCI eligible per the Special
Access Program Nomination Process (SAPNP).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a single point of contact to the CO and Lead COR for administrative contract issues.
- Establish and maintain a Training Coordination Center (TCC).
- Facilitate and advocate the use of PACAF MTCs during Joint and Air Force exercises (such as Red Flag).
- Establish and execute processes for monitoring, reporting, coordinating, and validating areas of responsibility in accordance with the contract Statement of Work (SOW).
- Organize, direct, and coordinate planning and production of all contract activities.
- Establish and alter, as necessary, program organization and processes to provide effective and cost efficient contractsupport.
- Maintain a general knowledge of federal and state labor laws.
- Construct Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for projects. Ensure compliance with contract deadlines.
- Assist customers, when necessary, in the resolution of any issues or problems.
- In the absence of the Managing Director of Operations, act as his representative in such matters he deems appropriate.
- Be accessible to government Point of Contact (POC) during normal working hours.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required an assigned.