Contract Operations Analyst
The Contract Operations Analyst contractor is primarily responsible for supporting thecontracting programs associated with two of our growing products.
This position will be responsible for CARS system maintenance of contract related processes.
This role involves contract management for various markets (including Direct, Indirect, and Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO)) in the form of drafting contracts, accurate loading of contracts/amendments, eligibility, pricing, and customer measurement.
In addition to system maintenance, the contractor is the primary point of contact for field sales team/internal teams pertaining to requests/inquiries regarding the programs. Requests/inquiries come via e-mail and include new contracts, measurement verification, pricing, addition/removal of sites from contract, as well as other various requests. The secondary role for the contractor involves the monthly/quarterly adjudication of rebate payments in accordance with contracted terms and conditions. The candidate should also have a fundamental understanding of chargebacks and membership/COT assignment, as these functions are related to this role. The candidate may also work in close cooperation with the Contract Manager and counterparts in Contract Development, Finance, Legal, Strategy, Trade, Government, and IT.
· Manage mailbox as the primary point of contact for field sales team/internal teams pertaining to requests/inquiries regarding the programs
· Interact with field sales team/internal teams to resolve issues pertaining to pricing/eligibility/measurement of contracting programs
· Manage program contracts via system maintenance through accurate loading of contracts/amendments, eligibility, pricing, and customer measurement
· Analyze and process monthly/quarterly rebate payments
Minimum Amount of Job-Related Experience:
· Bachelors Degree with a Finance or Business concentration preferred
· Over 3 years solid work experience, preferably in contracting/pharmaceutical industry
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to understand and communicate contracting strategies of high complexity
· CARS experiencepreferred
· Solid Excel skills required