$150K — $200K *
Are you a dynamic leader who understands the chemical industry and has a proven track record of improvement and growth? Do you enjoy strategy and planning, growing sales and adding customers, and evaluating acquisition candidates? Would you like to be the engine for growth at a very successful, established business? If so, explore an opportunity where you will develop and lead sales and marketing for an award-winning company. Whether you are a sales professional looking to take the next step up or a supply chain professional that wants to be on the other side of the table, this is the job for you! This is your chance to work for a company where you will get the respect you deserve, the autonomy you want, and the chance to make an immediate impact.
State Contract Manufacturing, a division of State Industrial Products, is looking for a Contract Manufacturing Sales Manager to join their team. Join the team at an award-winning company and enjoy a dynamic, multi-faceted role where you can add new skills and strengthen your existing skillset. In this position, you will be the key sales resource for the contract manufacturing division. Enjoy a role that gives you ample opportunities to make an impact including leading record pace sales growth, developing marketing and prospecting strategies, managing website content and leads, and evaluating potential acquisition candidates
Picture yourself at a 4th generation family-owned company that is over a century old. State Industrial boasts a very low turnover rate and has a welcoming work culture. Enjoy being a pivotal part of our team in an environment where your knowledge will be valued and your input will be respected. As you succeed in this role, you will have the chance to assume additional responsibilities. Why wait? A better career is here!
· Bringing on new customers generating profit improvements.
· Prioritizing and follow-up with prospective customers.
· Retaining and growing current customer base.
· Managing lead generation.
· Regular updates with executive management on prospect status.
· Developing the State Contract Manufacturing marketing strategy.
· Trade show planning and attendance.
· Website strategy.
· CRM activities.
· Marketing and filling excess manufacturing capacity.
· Add significant sales growth to the results of the company.
· Use strong interpersonal skills to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
· Utilize problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
· Maintain a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
· Demonstrate excellent leadership traits.
· Extensive travel required to prospects and customers
We require a bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, supply chain or business and at least ten years of chemical industry experience. Experience with plant leadership, contract manufacturing, and procurement are preferred.
Valid through: 6/29/2021