HealthFitness has a new opportunity for a Contract Manager at our client location in Juno Beach, FL. In this position, you will manage and direct all operational aspects of a multi-site, single client program in accordance with HealthFitness protocols, ensuring consistency amongst all client locations in communications, training, marketing, programs and services. You will be responsible for contract compliance, development of and adherence to the year plan and program budget, supervision of managers at each location, and acts as the primary client and HealthFitness contact for the program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with client company management and peripheral departments. Maintains on-going communication with client management, medical department, and other functional areas including health related vendor-suppliers, as appropriate, to assess client needs and identify HealthFitness programming solutions.
- Coordinates planning and delivery of the Client program throughout the entire organization in collaboration with corporate and site stakeholders; ensures full integration of program throughout all lines of Client business (e.g. Health and Safety, Benefits).
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with HealthFitness policies, procedures and applicable laws including recruiting, orienting, training, evaluating, developing and planning the succession of associates. Provides training and development opportunities to promote and encourage career growth. Conducts formal performance appraisals on an annual basis and initiates formal corrective action process when warranted.
- Assesses effectiveness of current health education interventions and enhance delivery methods to reach all segments of the population with greater impact on outcome results.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degreepreferred) in health promotion, public health or related field.
- Five or more years related industry experience including three years of program management experience preferably in a health plan, health improvement or related environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years of leadership experience.
- Current CPR certification preferred, but required prior to start date.
- CHES, ACSM and fitness certifications preferred.
- Strong leadership, team management, interpersonal and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.