We're looking for an experienced Contract Manager to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Legal, Privacy & Compliance Department based in NYC to scale up the contracting function at Flatiron in order to support the contracting needs of stakeholders across the company. In this role you'll review, draft and revise form agreements as well as non-standard agreements, negotiate contracts and escalate complex legal and factual issues to our attorneys and assist in their resolution. In addition, you'll also:
- Assist in the preparation, negotiation and execution of various contracts covering a range of transactions, including Non-Disclosure Agreements, Services Agreements, Third Party Data Access Agreements, Service Orders and other sales and procurement related agreements
- Assist in the management and improvement/refinement of Flatiron's contracts strategy
- Assist in the configuration and support of Flatiron’s contract management system and assure proper storage of executed agreements
- Work with members of the Legal team to prepare and maintain any updates to contract templates and forms as well as policies and procedures around contract approvals and execution, template management and document retention
- Generate reports on the current status of existing agreements
Who You Are
You're a creative problem solver and skilled negotiator with at least 5 years experience working with and managing contracts. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- You have experience working within a technology/software company, life sciences company, or academic technology transfer or grants and contracting function.
- You have hands on experience working within contract management systems generally, but familiarity with Ironclad specifically is a plus
- You have the ability to manage a large volume of concurrent tasks within specific timeframes, with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness, as well as the ability to independently organize and prioritize issues and workload
- You are detail oriented and have excellent organizational, writing and proofreading skills
- You are flexible and have the ability to adapt to changing environment and priorities
- You have excellent judgment, integrity, discretion and problem solving skills