Manage the Due Diligence Department for the Authorized Dealer Program for the U.S. dealers. Perform due diligence on new and existing dealers. Manages and reports on dealer compliance. Acts as liaison between legal and dealer operations with respect to revising, maintaining, and enforcing processes, guidelines, the DOA and the Dealer Agreement. Responsible for the daily funding of dealers and all processes related to that activity. Responsible for performance measurement and managerial reporting. Review, enforce, and improve department processes that impact both internal and external customers. Act as a liaison with IT for special projects and systems enactments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a staff of specialists who perform due diligence on active and pending Authorized Dealers as well as the customer contract requirements for funding.
- Manages the administrative process for preparing and distributing Authorized Dealer Agreements, Addendums and Amendments.
- Manage and assure all processes and documents comply with the Delegation of Authority (DOA) requirements
- Interpret license requirements for state/county/city jurisdictions as they apply to ADT's due diligence compliance requirements for pending and existing Authorized Dealers. Manage the administration of the Due Diligence license and insurance databases.
- Oversees the final review of completed dealer applicant files for accuracy and submission of all legal documents. Submit completed files to the Director of Dealer Operations for approval.
- Coordinate with Regional Directors and Regional Representatives regarding problem resolutions concerning pending or existing Authorized Dealers.
- Responsible for policy and procedures for the Due Diligence Department and the funding group. Perform ongoing operational review of internal and external policies, processes and procedures associated with the Authorized Dealer program and its customer base to determine efficiencies and improvements through automation or other revisions to streamline existing processes. Must be able to improve processes to ensure best practices in the industry.
- Work with IT to assist in the change of current processes including design and testing prior to implementation.
- Act as a liaison with the legal department, both internal and external, with respect to the preparation, revision, and enforcement of the Dealer Agreement, Guidelines, and processes.
- Oversee revisions for the Due Diligence Procedures Manual and insure timely updating of information.
- Manages the set-up process for new Authorized Dealers.
- Responsible for performance measurements and managerial reporting.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent eight years experience
Experience: Five years industry experience preferred. Five years of managerial or supervisory experience. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Attention to detail is critical. Experience in interpreting and authoring legal agreements. Regular, comprehensive analysis and reporting of key metrics with experience in executive-level communications.
Skills: Managerial Skills, Financial skills, Effective problem-solving skills, Above average experience with the Microsoft products suite