The Contract Managerreports to the Senior Contract Manager within the Office of Business Development and Contract Management and is responsible for the management of Children’s Mercy Hospital (“CMH”) service related contracts. Such contracted services may include but are not limited to, professional services, physician services, and other services for or on behalf of CMH.
The incumbent will facilitate contractual and relationship development and management by working closely with the Senior Contract Manager(s), CMH stakeholders (including Administration, Medical Administration, the Medical Staff Office, Compliance, and the Office of General Counsel), fair market valuation resources, and third parties to ensure contracts are drafted, negotiated, executed, appropriately implemented and monitored for performance. The incumbent serves as the primary point of contact for department stakeholders regarding contractual matters. Day-to-day responsibilities require the incumbent to monitor contracts to ensure that financial terms, expiration and renewal dates, as well as other key contract terms, are managed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' related work experience including contract management and project management
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, and influencing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to exercise sound judgment
- Highly motivated team player with excellent customer service orientation and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills
Req # P5138