Contractor Finance Manager needs 8-10 years of experience with Bachelors of Business Administration or similar required
Contractor Finance Manager requires:
- Analytical and modeling skills with sound financial understanding of lead/lag indicators and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Experience with AOPs, Forecasting/ Budgeting, etc.
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge a must; SAP and BPC knowledge preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written communications) and proven collaboration/teamwork/ influencing experiences
- requires working with many senior executives across multiple Sectors/ matrixed teams; able to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Ability to work independently and take ownership to drive progress; organized and capable of multi-tasking; results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
Contractor Finance Manager duties:
- work across all teams within Global Operations to develop the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), period forecasts, reporting of variances, provide financial analyses and management/tracking to achieve targeted savings in the various Smart Spending cost categories.
- provide overall cost center management including financial project tracking and preparation of period forecasts and AOP.