CLA, one of the nation’s largest professional services firm is currently seeking a Contract Advisory Manager to support our Financial Institutions clients nationally.
This position carries managerial responsibilities including new business development, client delivery, and staff development. The Contract Advisory Manager works directly with our clients on core and ancillary system selections, alongside a talented team of consultants in our Technology Advisory and Strategy group on projects from conceptualization to execution. The Contract Advisory Manager will from time-to-time assist with client engagement work either remotely or onsite.
The Contract Advisory Manager will:
- Manage the overall planning, execution, and delivery of growing the business including understanding the services provided, coordinating the team, defining goals, and developing a roadmap to meet those goals.
- Coordinate internal and external sales and marketing efforts to enhance awareness of Contract Advisory services.
- Lead clients through selection, assessment, and negotiation of technology contracts to identify and obtain favorable rates and conducive terms.
- Guide clients through decisions that enhance technology capabilities, address complex business initiatives, and address challenges organization-wide.
- Perform operational assessments to identify opportunities for improvement for clients based on business goals and target market, including personnel resources, process and operating efficiency, management of information, and effective communication to achieve defined objectives.
- Conduct digital strategy assessments to identify opportunities for a more streamlined and consistent user experience designed to engage users, build loyalty, and drive profitability, while balancing value with cost.
- Serve as a project manager for client’s key technology or operational implementations including core system conversions.
- Assist clients with maximizing their organization’s delivery channel value to create a more robust, integrated user experience.
- Lead merger and acquisition integration activities for the blending of infrastructure, systems, people, product lines, and processes.
The ideal candidate has:
- BS/BA degree in business, finance, economics, technology, or related field.
- 5 years of experience selecting core and ancillary systems, assessing, and negotiating technology contracts for financial institutions.
- 2-3 years of consulting experience or relative experience with a core vendor.
- Prior experience servicing clients or working in the Financial Institutions sector.
- Sales and business development knowledge preferred.
- Ability to travel to client sites that may also require overnight travel.