$150K — $200K *
Our Markham office is looking for a Contract Administrator ready to join our growing Canadian Operations within the Transportation team.
The Transportation group within GHD Canada works with provincial government, local regions and municipalities with a variety of projects across the whole spectrum of Highway, Roadway, and Bridge Infrastructure. Our team provides integrated engineering services throughout the project lifecycle from asset management, planning, detailed design and engineering services during construction.
• Responsible for Contract Administration of civil provincial and municipal
• Liaise with the Project Managers, designers, field inspectors, contractors
and clients on a daily basis.
• Work with the Construction Administration Team Lead in the overall
management of staff and departmental initiatives.
• Work with Project Management staff to develop project policies and
procedures related to quality, safety, the environment, and professional
• Supervise and direct field staff
• Conduct constructability Reviews as required on Highway and Bridge
• Liaise with Clients for future Construction work.
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
• OACETT ‘rcca’ designation, or Professional Engineers Ontario designation
as a P.Eng.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Civil Engineering Infrastructure, with a
substantial focus on Highway and Bridge construction.
• Minimum 2 projects’ experience as a Contract Administrator on contracts
with construction value greater than $5-million.
• Proven aptitude for estimating construction schedule, quantities and costs.
• Experience with progress payments, change orders, leading site meetings,
preparation of minutes, and providing guidance to field staff in relation to
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills are a must.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with colleagues,
associates, and clients.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and work in fast paced, high change
• Good initiative and attention to detail.
• Strong skills in conflict resolution
Valid through: 10/22/2020
$250K — $500K+
20 days ago