* Support Account Management team with both contacting and membership applications
* This position will help to implement processes that drive efficiencies mainly in the execution of new contract offers. The key areas of focus for this rotation will be the GPO Access conversion to Health Systems strategy and implementation of a different engagement model to increase our competitiveness. The responsibilities will include a variety of functions including, but not limited to, initiating contracts, validating membership and measuring performance.
* This individual will work cross functionally with different internal and external stakeholders including Contracting, Pricing, Account Management, Field Sales and Analytics & Reporting. Interested candidates can expect to learn and develop skills related to contract development & implementation, strategic thinking and tactical planning.
* A high level of experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other systems is strongly preferred. This role will largely be focused on tactically executing our new Agreements to meet the customer needs as quickly as possible.
* Ideal candidates will have 1 to 3 years experience in Contracts or Pricing
* SAP Experience helpful but not required
* Verbal and Written communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Flexible ready to adapt to changes
* Team player
Education: Bachelor's Degree required in related field