- Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and non-standard contracts and agreements.
- Prepares bids, proposals, processes reports and advises management of contractual rights and obligations.
- Compiles and analyses data; maintains historical information.
- Responsibilities include pre-proposal activities, such as preparation of teaming or non-disclosure agreements, coordinates with program and finance to prepare proposals and submit to customers.
- Enters data into appropriate data systems and generates reports; participates in contract closeout activities.
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or related field.
- NCMA certifications, i.e. CCCM, CFCM and CPCM preferred.
- Experience in International contracting, heavy data entry, must have excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) skills.