$100K — $120K
*Job is subject to close
About the Role:
The Contract Administration Manager manages contract administration and procurement activities associated with the prequalification, development and/or negotiation of architectural and engineering, construction, goods, general services, and/or professional services contracts
Duties will consist of:
· Manages, directs, and supervises subordinate staff in the negotiation, daily administration, and review of contracts for prequalification, procurement, professional services, architectural and engineering, goods and general services, and/or construction-related activities to ensure compliance with District procedures, contract provisions, and applicable codes and regulations.
· Develops and implements goals, objectives, policies, procedures, work standards, and internal controls. Prioritizes and oversees the development of Requests for Proposals (RFP), Invitations for Bids (IFB), and/or Requests for Qualification (RFQ) documents.
· Oversees the advertising, pre-qualification, pre-award, recommendation to award, and post-award functions for IFB contracts.
· Oversees the selection process and due diligence requirements, reviewing and forwarding the work of the selection panel and the panel chairperson to the contracting officer for approval.
Graduation from a recognized college or university with a bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, business or public administration, finance, school business administration, law, or a related field.
Five years of professional contract administration experience comprised of one or more of the following facets of contracting:
· Prequalification (PQ) and pre-award in construction contracting.
· Formal Competitive Bidding (IFB) in construction contracting.
· Formal Competitive Bidding Invitation for Bid (IFB) in Goods and General Services contracting.
· Professional Services and/or Architectural and Engineering contract administration
The above experience must have included three years of supervisory experience that involved overseeing the development and administration of contracts.
An ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in public sector contract administration. S/he will be responsible for over staff and will be expected to direct and over see their work, motivate them, resolve any contracting problems that arise in the team's work, lead by example, and be a team player.
Paid premiums for several medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents, as well as life insurance plans.
Membership in the California Public Employees Retirement Systems (CalPERS).
Vacation: 24 paid days.
Paid Holidays: 12 days
Valid through: 4/20/2021