Job ID 3032066
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solving common and complex business/technical issues within established policies. Manages non-exempt/exempt individual contributors and/or supervisors. Has accountability for results of a major program in terms of cost, direction and people management. Provides guidance on process improvements and recommends changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility. Plans, manages and monitors operational/tactical activities of Staff. Staff members ‘work may involve strategic issues. Recruits and supports development of direct staff members. Typically reports to MG2 or Director.
- Accountable for managing invoicing and billing for HP’s Partner Managed Print Services Customers in the U.S. ensuring all related activities are performed with accuracy and in a timely manner as per the pre-established services levels and commitment with customers.
- Manages a team of between 7-13 individual contributors based in US and near-shore.
- Manage the day to day activities, responsibilities and operational metrics to meet goals (i.e. backlog, performance, quality).
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a limited scope.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Ensures the delivery of products and services that meet the performance metrics defined by senior management.
- Manages the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution and identifying issues and their impact.
- Drive countries trade compliance programs to realize efficiencies and advantages in the supply chain.
- Present plans and results of the operation to senior management and executives.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 8+ years of experience in a customer support, field delivery or related field.
- Typically 0-2 years of people management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced understanding of demand and supply planning processes, business operations, and strategy.
- Strong analytical thinking, analysis, data modeling, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to manage human capital across geographies to drive workforce development and achieve desired results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills.
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Good understanding of HP's policies and processes.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Excellent understanding of national land international trade requirements.
- Excellent relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language.