Global pharmaceutical company here in MA is seeking to add a Continuous Improvement / Six Sigma Manager to their team! This role will identify, lead and implement continuous improvement measures throughout the site with the use of standardized Lean/Six Sigma-based tools to simplify processes, improve quality, remove waste and reduce cost. Support development and deployment of the site Continuous Improvement Master Plan. Build strong relationships in their respective partnerships, becoming intimate with their mission, processes and requirements. Using robust change management skills, the incumbent will communicate across the organization to ensure key stakeholders are aware and supportive of changes and their benefits, at all levels of the organization and locations as required. Responsibilities include:
- Lead the design and implementation of improvement initiatives or events for processes that have a cross-functional impact to eliminate waste, reduce cycle time and improve business performance while establishing a sustainable model for continuous improvement.
- Complete strategic projects and Kaizen events in alignment with site's strategic deployment plan.
- Act as a coach and change agent to instill a continuous improvement culture throughout the organization.
- Standardize approach for and application of Lean/Six Sigma tools, and methods.
- Ensure OE standards (e.g. DMAIC, Lean, Root Cause Analysis) are being used for problem solving (tools and methods) and daily continuous improvement.
- Train and coach Belt candidates on Lean and Six Sigma methods, mentor candidates to completion and certification.
- Provide general support for the site?s CI Master Plan, including identification/chartering/prioritization of improvement opportunities.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field/business required, advanced degreepreferred
- Lean and/or Six SigmaBlack Belt or equivalent.
- 6+ years experience in a Lean/Six Sigma role preferably in bio/pharmaceutical, biotechnology or life science industry.
- A proven record of accomplishments in continuous improvement events/projects, team leadership and problem-solving, demonstrated success initiating change.
- Strong coaching experience and application of Operational Excellence methods and tools.
- Experience in applying systematic and rigorous analytical methods to improve processes, including the following methodology/tools: Six Sigma (DMAIC), Value Stream Mapping, Control Plans, Mistake Proofing, Root Cause and Corrective Action, Kaizen, 5S.