We are seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement professional to join a thriving global manufacturer!
- Establish and maintain lean manufacturing and continuous improvement objectives.
- Coordinate lean manufacturing/Kaizen events.
- Establish results targets and timelines for each area.
- Continuously refine knowledge of lean manufacturing and deploy in all facets of the facility.
- Utilize Value Stream Mapping processes throughout the organization.
- Teach and promote lean manufacturing and continuous improvement concepts. Responsible for the education of the Hydraulic Technologies organization.
- Facilitate the updating of procedures and work instructions to reflect newly implemented practices
- A four-year degree with an emphasis in operations, engineering, or business and/or commensurate experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment implementing cost reductions, lean manufacturing, and continuous improvement concepts.
- A record of success managing projects encompassing multiple functions and disciplines. Proficient with project management tools, ie: Gantt Charts, Pareto Analysis, establishing timelines, and reporting progress to plan.
- Must have a Black Belt or Green Belt
- Must have value stream mapping experience and fully understand the process