GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR CAREER ORIENTED PROFESSIONAL WITH A PASSION FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT!
Continuous Improvement Manager will serve as the primary lead in the Continuous Improvement focus. supporting multiple locations
- Schedule and participate in all kaizen events including activities in cycle time analysis, brainstorming, problem-solving, standard work, set up reduction, 5S, visual management, and error-proofing activities in the Manufacturing facility.
- Serve as primary resource for kaizen team training, and assist plant teams in sustaining gains achieved in Continuous Improvement (CI) efforts.
- The Continuous Improvement Manager also acts as a site contact for overall kaizen improvement, development and implementations.
- Bachelor's DegreeStrong lean, Kaizen, CI and Toyota Production Systems knowledge.
- Automotive industry experience preferred.
- Ability to lead and train others in lean concepts.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications ? Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook, and have knowledge of Manufacturing software.
Need 5 plus years experience in Automotive lean continuous improvement, Six Sigma work
Six Sigma Certification desirable
- The core components of the Continuous Improvement Manager's duties revolve around the Capabilities of the Operationally Outstanding; Process Design, Problem Solving, Knowledge Sharing, and Teaching.
- These capabilities are otherwise known as the 4Cs.
- They will become proficient users of TPS tools such as Standard Work, Problem Solving, and Pull Systems.
- They will also support training needs relevant to continuous improvement as required.
- They will develop skills and knowledge in the TPS to support effective implementation throughout the plant.
- Including support in the understanding, development and embracing of the Continuous Improvement / kaizen methodologies.