Continuous Improvement Managers are responsible for development, guidance and leadership in regards to process improvement methodology. Additionally, develops and guides an organization to make it more efficient with techniques and tools for process improvement.
- Manage, and guide the business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs in regards to process improvement methodology.
- Manage, and guide existing processes to make sure they continue to perform at optimal levels of efficiency.
- Manage, and develop plans, schedules, and budgets for projects to improve existing processes.
- Manage and train project teams in regards to process improvement methodology.
- Identify opportunities, define and financially justify projects, manage project activities, track project status and results.
- Manage communication throughout the organization in regards to process improvement methodology projects.
- Integrate Continuous Improvement ideas as part of the process and drive teams towards standard work.
- Ensure projects are integrated with other business activities, improvement projects, and the business strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in a closely related field
- 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- 1-3 years’ project management experience
- Certification as Six Sigma Black Belt from reputable program; Lean Master Certifications preferred
- Kaizen experience
- 5S experience
- Project management
- Supply Chain Management, Operations / Warehouse Management a plus