At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
A fast-paced, dynamic environment manufacturing world-class communications equipment and solutions for public safety customers around the world.
In this role you will:
- Be a key member of the manufacturing operations management team, reporting directly to the director of manufacturing.
- Quickly establish yourself as a leader within the supply chain, with the expectation of career progression.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to achieve site manufacturing KPI goals in safety, quality, delivery, inventory, and cost.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts beyond the manufacturing floor to achieve global supply chain optimization goals.
- Lead the site's training organization, focused on shop floor optimization.-Lead the site's industrial engineering team, focused on achieving site KPI goals and driving global supply chain optimization.
- Mentor, train, and develop world-class employees for career progression.
- 5 or more years experience
- Bachelor's degree (or higher).
- 5+ years in continuous improvement management and manufacturing preferred