At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible to deliver results improvement across a broad range of KPI's through the implementation of TPM pillars. Early focus on AM and FI targeting improvement in OEE across Beauty Care High Speed packaging lines.
- Accountable to create a TPM journey implementation plan, train site personnel and lead implementation/results achievement. Collaborate with each functional leader to create action plans using TPM tools in order to deliver the plant strategic goals.
- Organizes, leads, and participates in activities that promote sustainable improvement. Provides consultative guidance, process and productivity improvement leadership and information to the management team on Improvement priorities and risks, associated costs, performance, and major issues.
- Facilitate the development and reinforcement of behaviors and attitudes that contribute to a culture of employee engagement that supports the goals of Henkel's Continuous Improvement programs.
- Ensures that all improvements are accompanied with the proper level of standards creation, records, and training documentation, manuals and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), as they relate to continuous improvement.
- Achieve full certification for plant in HPS Henkel standards by directly supporting facility staff with policies, procedures, work instructions and training.
- Support capability to achieve Supply Chain business requirements. Support scorecard documentation of metrics. Support continuous improvements to the downtime tracking / analysis and response systems.
- Lead HPS workshops (as workshop leader and / or team facilitator). Lead teams targeted against high loss areas. Ensure insight gained during intervention is incorporated in system documentation (training, case studies, etc.) Acquire a solid understanding of run strategy and financial reporting/budgeting, including; yields, scrap, scorecard KPI's.
- Bachelors degree in related business/technical field or commensurate manufacturing experience as well as 3 to 5 plus years of work experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Proven record of leading TPM programs.
- Excellent problem solving skills (group facilitation, conflict resolution) and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively interact with plant personnel and divisional resources to interpret plan manufacturing data to develop new line capabilities that positively drives OEE.
- Strong mechanical skills, knowledge of manufacturing equipment and experience in trouble shooting causes of production down time.