At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams.
We have an opening for a Continuous Improvement Manager based in City of Industry, CA! Improvement Manager, reporting to the Plant Director, will lead the continuous improvement team and the continuous improvement program for the site. The CI Manager will be responsible for driving a culture of continuous improvement and driving operational excellence to all areas of the site. This includes defining the CI strategy for the site in execution of Danone’s TPM program (DaMaWay), coaching site leaders in execution of CI programs, and being a hands-on servant leader to enable change management in the plant. The CI Manager must be a change catalyst with strong communication and time management skills and an ability to quickly flow between strategic thinking and tactical coaching and execution.
- Owns and manages the overall CI Program in the site ensuring effectiveness of change management, adoption of systems and culture, integration across pillars and functions, and delivery of all result areas
- Acts as an internal partner for the site to lead, define, develop, and coach continuous improvement activities to drive improvement in all result areas and KPI’s
- Is a partner, coach, and mentor to site pillar leaders and teams in EHS, Quality, Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, Organization, and Education & Training
- Owns and manages the Focused Improvement Pillar in the site defining the problem-solving capability, tools, and strategy across the site as well as coaching the execution and implementing countermeasures and driving action plans to resolution
- Supports and at times leads problem-solving efforts to improve safety, quality, and eliminate waste/cost at the local level
- Identifies key opportunities for process improvement and partners with process owners to lead activities to deliver sustainable and repeatable change and improve business results
- Develops and prepares metrics and reports to drive action and change through the CI program
- Conducts regular and periodic audits and health checks of the Site CI Program and each pillar
- Facilitates the development of action plans to variances as identified through the audit process
- Coaches and facilitates the site strategic planning process in collaboration with the site leadership team and ensures consistent adherence to the process including monthly scorecard reporting and gap analysis
- Identifies and leverages best practices across the plant and shares broadly across the network CI team to improve standards and guidelines for company TPM implementation
- Manage the site productivity process and pipeline to deliver savings vs. commitment