Position at Glidewell Dental
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring alignment with organization’s goals and strategies.
- Create a detailed project plan to track progress, effectively communicate that progress with key stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders, project champion/sponsor, and project team.
- Delegate and manage project tasks to ensure that projects are completed on time.
- Measure project results (impact to business) using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of related work experience in Lean Manufacturing.
- Proven work experience via the execution of Lean/Six Sigma projects specifically in the area of Standard Work.
- Strong facilitation skills, confident communicator (both verbally and written) with all levels of an organization and diverse audiences.
- Highly collaborative with a demonstrated ability to build strong, credible relationships and teams throughout the organization.
- Firm understanding of the application of Root Cause Problem Solving techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
- ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt
- PMI PMP Certification
- SME Lean Bronze (or higher) certification
- Operations Excellence Experience