Continuous Improvement Manager
Elk Grove Village, IL
$100-115K plus 10% bonus
Our Food Manufacturing client in Elk Grove Village, Illinois is looking to hire a Continuous Improvement Manager. This CI Manager will coach and train others with TPM. Make sure the site KPI structure is functional with global metrics. Support all Continuous Improvement initiatives at the site as well as audit support.
- Educate team members in the principles and tools of continuous improvement pillars.
- Be the process knowledge expert and develop in-depth knowledge of all technologies and processes onsite.
- Coach and train others in the use of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
- Align the site KPI structure with functional and global metrics.
- Support the selection, execution, and reporting of key loss reduction initiatives at the site and eliminate barriers for the teams so they can see success and faster improvements.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Business or Food Science or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years of success in Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Experience with implementing and utilizing production systems.
- Experience in the food, chemical, or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Knowledge and proficiency in processes.
- SMED and Kaizen experience.
- Project Management experience
- Ability to travel 10%.
- Ability to influence at all levels and hold others accountable.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification a plus.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off