CEVA Logistics is hiring a Continuous Improvement Manager. Manager will lead Continuous Improvement projects (Global or Local) to drive process and systems improvements engaging with key stakeholders, monitoring progress and providing support to the local teams.
This is a highly visible role with significant exposure to senior leadership on a regular basis. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated leadership skills through P&L responsibility, a demonstrated track record of change management successes, and passion around continuous improvement.
- Deliver Value – Partner with champions (SVP level) to deliver solutions of value to the business. Value will typically be measured in 12 months of cash flow improvement.
- Develop Relationships – much of the Continuous Improvement Manager’s success will result from influencing people and decision-making; directing people, and leading process improvements through others that are not direct reports; developing the right relationships at all levels of the organization; and using a collaborative approach to solution development and implementation will ensure overall success.
- Develop People – Direct the implementation of improvements with all levels, from shop floor to management. Responsible for transferring knowledge of leading process improvements and evaluating their effectiveness to the local line management and staff employees.
- Drive Culture Change – Drive fact – based decision making throughout the organization. Identifies and implements appropriate analytics to drive and support the ongoing change process.
- Duties will include project leadership, delivering savings through process improvements, providing thought leadership and expert support of projects.
- Will utilize system skills (data pull and analysis) frequently to analyse current state operations and to monitor and evaluate effectiveness of implementations that lead to cash flow improvements.
- Regular meetings with site managers to provide project status reports, negotiate involvement or resource reallocation, and coach management for sustained results.
- Monthly meetings with finance to determine and agree upon savings potential and evidence savings achieved.
- Monthly meetings with country / Cluster / Business lines management on priorities for implementation of quarterly plan pipeline for improvements.
- Monthly meetings with Central Leadership on progress of improvements
- Support BPE projects that have been assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a business related course of study
- 10 years of experience managing complete work streams including P&Ls; Track record of process improvement project successes; direct supervisory experience with employees or project teams. Developing, coaching, and managing professionals and improvement experts.
- Diagnostic experience defining and documenting organizational problems and their root causes
- Organizational change consulting
- Continuous improvement courses
- Change management knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a communications role within a corporate or business environment required.
- Demonstrated experience as a writer, public relations professional, marketing communications specialist, editor or similar required.
- Extensive experience with copywriting and editing for marketing campaigns required.
- Knowledge of Logistics industry or B2B environment preferred.
- Implementation of customized process or organizational improvement tools and monitoring systems
- Management of teams with multiple work streams
- Resolution of organizational issues that improve Customer facing processes.
- Excellent capabilities training all productivity tools
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Expert problem solving techniques
- Expert utilization of LEAN processes and systems that drive organizational change
- Good skills in Office
- Understanding of Business Analytics and their application to organizational change
- Change management skills for different organization levels
- Experience of managing complex business models
- Persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Active listening
- Influencing skills
- Coaching skills
- Travel is required 70% domestically with potential for International Travel as needed.