Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
- BA/BS college required (degree in Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 10 years of general businesss experience, 7 years of CI experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in "hands-on" Lean experience in an office, manufacturing and distribution environments.
- Interpersonal and facilitation skills, as well as excellent written and oral communications.
- Ability to work independently, as well as effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Business sense and professional presence that encourages business relationships while gaining trust and support.
- Ability to work with diverse teams across multiple disciples within the organization.
- A resourceful problem solver who possesses creativity.
- Adapts to own or team processes while planning in response to business tactics.
- Gathers information required for functional business planning.
- Has contributory impact on departmental programs and projects.
- Requires operational knowledge of customers.
- Continually looks for ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- Applies knowledge of principles and methods of a professional, technical, and/or administrative area needed to complete broad assignments.
- Applies knowledge of the CI discipline to create business strategies.
- Monitors and reports out department performance.
- Works with internal customers to incorporate CI mindset and opportunities.
- Action oriented, acts with a strong sense of urgency and with the end result in mind. Prioritizes workload and projects while eliminating roadblocks. Uses time effectively.
- Expert ability to decide thoughfully using data-driven decision making skills.
- Demonstrates data mining capabilities to create improvement opportunities.
- Uses proven problem solving methods to engage with peers and their teams to deliver high value savings results.
- Capable of turning data and processes into metrics that appropriately measure improvements.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.