- Perform all Continuous Improvement duties following policies and control procedures
- Plan, develop, perform, and document Kaizen events, 5-S audits, and maintenance department coordination.
- Under direction of Continuous Improvement Sr. Management, assist and support site level operational excellence engagements
- Develop site level OPEX transformation plans
- Promote performance management tools at Line Level and Plant Level to drive project focus
- Foster positive relationships within the Continuous Improvement group and between the Kaizen teams and the business organization.
- Train, mentor, and coach to develop how and when to use LeanSix Sigma tools�
- Development and maintain a business culture�supporting business objectives and goals by providing leadership to impact cost, quality, process, timeliness, and people development
- Bachelor's degree�(or higher) in Engineering,�Business,�or similar discipline�
- 5-10�years experience in manufacturing or production leadership
- Experience�leading Lean 6 Sigma, Continuous Improvement, OPEX projects
- Familiarity with value stream mapping, kaizen, gemba, visual management, standard work,�DMAIC, and otherLean tools is highly preferred.�
- Project Management and Change management experience
- Proficient with statistical analysis and Excel
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, leadership, organizational, negotiation and communication skills are crucial to success in this role
- Desire to drive Continuous improvement throughout a manufacturing organization
- Must be able to travel regularly Monday through Thursday.� This role can be based near a major airport.
Job ID: 230616