Stratasys is currently seeking a Senior Continuous Improvement Engineer to join our Eden Prairie Operations department. This department works in the manufacturing of 3D printers and materials. In this role, you will be responsible to lead the continuous engineering processes in manufacturing and drive efficiencies in the manufacturing process and quality. A couple of other duties will include:
- Interface with design, process, test, reliability, and manufacturing engineering to solve production problems and identify improvements in product design and manufacturability
- Develop and sustain process improvements to reduce production costs and increase yields
- Make recommendations for changes in the selection and application of components, materials, and systems
- Review and update work procedures to ensure standards are documented to meet specifications
- Develop, implement and review methods, operation sequence, and processes in the manufacture, components, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies or extrusion.
- Make recommendations for tooling and process improvements existing product lines to increase efficiency and reduce costs
As a part of Stratasys, this position requires access to information and/or technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (or, green card holder), a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
- 4 Year Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Quality, or any relevant Engineering major
- 3+ years of experience in a technology hardware-based production environment
- 5+ years of experience in product or quality engineering
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
- Proficient skills in statistical analysis, quantitative and analytical problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated working experience working in global, cross-functional teams