Do you love making processes better, being efficient and being able to make a difference?
Consider this Continuous Improvement Engineer/Manager
*****DIRECT HIRE POSITION WITH WORLD-CLASS EMPLOYER! *****
An automotive tier supplier local to Tuscaloosa, AL has an immediate need for a Continuous Improvement Engineer / Manager. This is definitely worth a few moments of your time.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor Science degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
· Five years of experience leading continuous improvement, manufacturing or quality activities within a manufacturing setting.
· Extensive knowledge of and passion for Lean Manufacturing Methodology, Six Sigma, Kaizen and/or TPS.
· Minimum 3years of experience in leadership / supervision
· Extensive problem solving and engineering background.
· Must have automotive experience (TS16949 or later version)