Director TEOA for Business Processes
Reporting to the Vice President, Global Quality, Customer Experience and Business Process TEOA, the TEOA Director will provide global leadership of TEOA deployment across all business units supporting specific functions. By partnering with functional leaders / executive sponsors and working with TEOA teams the individual in this role will accelerate process improvement and development of TEOA culture to enable ECE and business growth. As a subject matter expert, this person will primarily be responsible for the implementation of TEOA in the administrative functions across the company. Initial focus areas of this role will include Customer Care, Pricing, Facilities, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and Supply Chain Planning.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Important challenges for the role:
- Drive the development of TEOA deployment plans consistent with business unit & corporate strategic and tactical planning.
- Supporting, mentoring and developing TEOA practitioners and others engaged in TEOA implementation at the BU and site level to enable them to succeed in the TEOA deployment.
- Working with the business to identify and put into place organizational needs and resources required to achieve successful implementation in accordance with plans.
- Coordination of regional and global initiatives in order to achieve consistency and standardization across the company.
- Managing and controlling individual project teams and deployment plans at the regional and functional levels.
- Provide thought leadership in lean management philosophy.
- This executive must travel extensively and work across the organization to deliver on commitments.
The successful candidate will be a “change agent” with an extensive background continuous improvement and leadership of major transformation initiatives for large organizations. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of ten years of experience, ideally including cross functional and cross business unit experience. It is essential that the successful candidate demonstrates strategic thinking, is grounded in execution and has a strong customer focus in everything he/she does.