Description: Job Title: Continuous Improvement Data Analyst 3
Job Location: Waco, TX Job ID: BAM3 L3Harris
is actively seeking for a Continuous Improvement Data Analyst (CIDA)
for our location in Waco, TX for a direct hire opportunity that will provide business analytics and reporting to functional areas or projects/programs. We offer competitive benefits and great relocation package.Job Description:
- Provides business analytics and reporting to functional areas or projects/programs.
- Identifies and develops metrics by working with users and stakeholders to understand data visualization and reporting requirements.
- Translates business results into meaningful metrics and recommendations aimed at improving performance.
- Analyzes business processes and problems to formulate and develop recommendations to meet customer and/or internal project requirements.
- May be responsible for performing financial and business performance analysis.
- Defines configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- May collaborate with leaders to assess needs and define requirements.
- Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of job area and practical knowledge of project management.
- May manage projects or processes with general supervision.
- Communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department to explain and interpret operational processes, practices, and procedures.
- Recommends enhancements to systems and processes.
- Works to achieve operational targets for specific programs and projects with moderate impact on departmental results
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Ability to access ITAR controlled items and/or articles
- Experience in authoring Tableau and/or PowerBI visualizations
- Experience in data analysis using Microsoft Office Suite and PowerQuery
- Experienced with SQL (Structured Query Language) writing
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience.
- Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- Secret Security Clearance desired
- International Institute of Business Analyst (IIBA) Certifications a plus