Continuous Delivery Engineering Leader
Location: Coopersburg/Philadelphia, PA USA
Lutron is a human and technology-centered and people-driven company. We have a long history of significant growth and smart innovations.
- The industry is born: Our founder’s first invention of an energy saving solid state dimmer and the resulting inception of Lutron in 1961 marked the birth of the lighting control industry.
- Control systems for every market: Lutron has control solutions targeting a wide variety of light, shade, and temperature applications for a single room all the way up to a multi-building campus. Our distinguished installations include The White House, the homes of numerous celebrities, The Empire State Building, 49ers Stadium, LEGOLAND theme park (Günzburg), NASA HQ, and multiple others.
- Smart connected systems and IoT: Lutron has been at the forefront of innovating products for smart homes and connected buildings for more than 20 years and is now providing leadership in the human-centered IoT ecosystem. Our strategic alliances include integration with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Echo, Sonos, Nest, IFTTT, and multiple others.
- Foster sustainability, save energy, and protect our environment: Lutron controls have reduced electrical use by 9.2 billion kWh, which reduces our customers’ electric bills by more than $1 billion annually.
What you’ll do at Lutron
- Develop a framework for automating the build process and streamline the processes for implementation and release deployment activities
- Work collaboratively with multiple project development and operational teams to ensure consistent approaches to program delivery
- Drive changes, challenge status quo and implement industry standard practices.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for CI/CD tools
- Identify, analyze, coordinate, and resolve environment and internal infrastructure needs
- Architect and implement metrics required to increase transparency in the automated build, test, and deployment process
- Update job knowledge by studying start-of-the-art DevOps tools, CD trends and best practices with an eye toward improving existing solutions
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s is preferred) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience with at least a 3.0 GPA (or equivalent)
- 8+ years of relevant experience in continuous integration and delivery development automation engineer.
- Experience with using Agile Methodologies.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to drive consensus in group settings
- Prior experience in software development or quality assurance is a plus
Why is Lutron a good place for Continuous Delivery Engineering Leader
- Over the last 55 years, Lutron has innovated thousands of new products and has a broad repertoire of 4,000+ design and product patents
- We develop our hardware and software, which enables us to provide superior end-to-end experience for our users
- Lutron has a long history of adopting the latest technologies to the challenges of product and systems development. You will bring new capabilities and expertise to the design table, driving innovation and efficiency.
- We have a collaborative culture, you will be working side by side on cross-functional teams with other highly skilled engineers and designers, learning from their experiences and finding your own voice heard.