First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst role is a leader within the PMO with a focus on key initiatives in Corporate Services (e.g., Accounting, Finance, Legal, IA, Compliance, and Risk). The individual must be extremely adaptable, mentor other project resources and prove to be a driver. The role collaborates to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget, and adheres to company PMO standards. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved. The position may lead/and or direct the work of others.
The Business Analyst responsibilities may span multiple projects. This portion of the role performs in-depth business process analyses focused on documenting as is and to be states. Additional responsibilities include project infrastructure set-up and reporting. A successful candidate will be analytical, well-organized, detail-oriented, timeline sensitive. Example, of tools utilized includes for this dual role are Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SQL, Jira and SharePoint.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defines, leads, and manages all aspects of the project, scope, budget, financial forecasting, scheduling, resources, and quality control of work products following company's PMO standards and governance guidelines and project management best practices.
- Develops and achieves consensus on as and to be states.
- Organize, develops content and leads working sessions with various business and technical resources. Ensures sessions and subsequent work products are incorporated into overall project process and delivery.
- Develops and implements templates and standards for project deliverables and work products.
- Documents meeting minutes and decisions, and tracks and manages project issues.
- Creates and presents status reports and executive dashboards on project progress and issues.
- Facilitates impact analyses of current/future technologies on the business unit.
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Supports management in data gathering for regulatory and third party reviews.
- Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project issues as necessary.
- Maintains project and/or program website and database, and issue and risk tracking logs.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule
- Perform other duties when assigned
- Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
- Ten or more years of project management/business analyst experience with demonstrated success
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects within budget and on time
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, team building, mentoring, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and document as is and to be states
- Ability to communicate concisely and briefly
- Previous experience in:
- Information technology and information systems
- Business and data analysis
- Conducting gap assessments, JAD or facilitated sessions
- Creating product, service, and/or systems inventory
- Business process management, and business process innovation and improvement
- Advanced in MS Office, MS Power Points, MS Visio, and MS Project
- Experience in SQL and Jira is desirable
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise and with external vendors
- Ability to work independently and with minimum direction
- Ability to multi-task and respond to with multiple priorities
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
$250K - $300K