Content Strategy and Development, Marketing Manager
NetApp is looking for a progressive content marketing expert to lead content strategy and development for campaigns. This leader will work closely with demand generation, product marketing and multimedia experts to create the right content, at the right time for specific buyers.
We’re looking for a person who is skilled at investigating content needs and performance, architecting content for a digital buying experience and building/writing high quality content centered on customer needs.
Content Strategy and Planning
- Set content objectives and metrics based on business goals
- Define content needs by consulting with marketing stakeholders to pick the right content for the right audience, and the best channel
- Facilitate the creation of a content requirements map against the buying journey stages and align it to demand generation and promotional plans
- Evangelize and maintain standards and best practices for content
- Drive content creation of content marketing assets and digital copy
- Drive and optimize the established content process from ideation to publish
- Define the production schedule with the team
- Select content authors; pick the right brand voice for the story
- Align the production plan to the campaign plan
- Initiate and execute content production in content management platform; assign tasks, execute workflow
- Request content publishing to key libraries via established process
- Drive agency, subject matter expert and product marketing briefings: schedule, record and send team notes
Merchandising and Measurement
- Work with multimedia teams to ensure content is placed where it will perform best
- Work with analytics team to monitor performance, report findings and optimize content accordingly
- Audit content quality and assess the gaps based on best practices
- At least 3 years’ experience in demand generation, paid media and social media
- Experience creating content for the data management
- Portfolio of work samples that demonstrate excellence in producing content in a variety of formats.
- Strong writer, editor, communicator.
- Organized, detail-oriented and analytical.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge of content performance metrics and able to draw insights from them.
- Able to apply best practices in content development, digital delivery, and content marketing.
- Familiarity with content standards, including voice and tone guidelines.
- Strong design sensibility with a firm understanding of user experience.
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively across a global organization.
- Able to perform within tight deadlines across a variety of teams in a fast-moving setting
- Experience working with designers and agencies to produce content.
- Travel – approximately 10% as needed for team meetings.
- Proficient on Adobe creative and experience tools, publishing platforms like WordPress, SharePoint 365 for project planning and content sharing, social platforms like sprnklr and Dynamic Signal. Eloqua is a major plus.
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
Requisition ID: 23263