Additional responsibilities may include:
- Writing, editing, proofreading, and fact-checking content for print and electronic content for pieces used by Marketing
- Creation of some combination of e-communications, brochures, infographics, video scripts, webinar presentations, sales enablement, proposals, and/or other content that showcases the firm’s industry- and service-specific expertise or promotes the firm’s products and services.
- Oversight of marketing messaging (technical review)
- Makes writing assignments to and helps to develop freelance writers and editors
- Contributes to the Marketing and Sales Development (“MDS”) Stylebook.
- Takes part in formally or informally developing other MDS employees.
- Understanding of content marketing and content strategy best practices, including interactive content formats
- Ability to quickly comprehend and convey complex subject matter clearly and without changing the meaning
- Strong knowledge of English composition, including grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, and source citations
- Experience working creatively while also complying with legal and regulatory standards and using a style guide, preferably Associated Press
- Understanding of business and accounting issues and vocabulary
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively with all types of people at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to focus on accuracy of details as well the larger picture
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Proven problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of technology tools, including Microsoft Office suite, and the Web
- Experience with design, production, and other aspects of publications a plus
- Knowledge of social media, SEO, or digital publishing also a plus
- Knowledge of content marketing best practices and or rich media also a plus
- 6+ years in a position of writing/editing promotional content such as direct mail, website, collateral, e-communications, rich media, etc., preferably in a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or Liberal Arts
Req #: 17738_2