Ready to Inspire Actions that Matter? Crosby, one of the country’s leading independent communications agencies, seeks a Content Strategist to support our growing content marketing team. You will play a key role in creating impactful programs through the development of multi-format digital and social media content. This position requires a combination of a marketing and publishing mindset, with a focus on experience planning and user-first thinking. Must have a deep understanding of the entire digital/social ecosystem and is accustomed to working in a fast-paced, creative environment.
Our collaborative environment and core values are a fit for high achievers who have a passion for promoting great clients and causes. This position is based in Crosby’s Annapolis, MD headquarters.
Responsibilities may include:
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels including online, social media, email, video, etc
- Support the development of content roadmaps for clients that connect the dots across programs and initiatives
- Map out content strategies for campaigns and key marketing priorities; leverage data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support marketing objectives
- Collaborate with brand strategy, UX, creative and digital/analytics staff to develop content that supports a consistent, customer-centric digital journey and ensures program integration
- Lead the content inventory and audit process to evaluate analytics and then work with content owners to make recommendations for new content and/or updates
- Establish a content lifecycle workflow for initiating, concepting, creating/editing, publishing, and archiving content
- Develop and implement standards, systems and best practices for content lifecycle, including philosophies such as COPE (Create Once, Publish Everywhere)
- 5-8 years of experience in multichannelcontent creation
- Must have demonstrated experience in crafting digital/social content strategies and working closely with data analysts, UX specialists, brand strategists, visual designers, etc
- Experience with HHS, SAMHSA, VA, CDC and commercial/nonprofit healthcare organizations, and programs relating to veterans/military issues and public health topics desired