- Independently produce all Ecommerce shoots (Ecom Product Photography on Figure, Ecom “Editorials”, Must Haves & Buy Now Wear Now), Holiday Gift Guide, Wholesale Lookbook, Wholesale & Licensing Stills, Core Handbag Campaign, YouTube Muse Series, Corporate Portraits & Illustration projects
- Manage an annual Ecommerce creative budget of almost $1MM
- Review, approve and submit all advances and invoices for all of my projects, obtain all necessary approvals from Global Procurement.
- Partner with the Manager of Ecommerce Photography to ensure that all production of our product photography is streamlined, on schedule and on budget
- Production includes, but is not limited to: booking photographers, wardrobe stylists, set designers & prop stylists, models, hair & makeup artists, manicurists, tailors, studios or locations, animal talent, catering & transportation if needed; securing Certificates of Insurance, location releases, and artist & talent contracts; negotiating usages and rates; creating call sheets and pre and post production schedules; managing retouching and editing; and, attending shoots
- Partner with Brand Fashion Director to select artists & talent for all Ecommerce projects, as well as our PR Lookbook and internal and external Fashion Presentations
- Work directly with our VP of Intellectual Property to initiate, review, and track legal contracts for all project artists and talent
- Partner with our Sample Coordinator to source, track and return all samples for projects
- Assist on Global Seasonal Campaign pre and post-production
- Own all model go-sees in an effort to find new faces for projects and stay on top of who is trending and who is relevant
- Scheduleportfolio reviews with artists and agents/agencies to meet and discover new and existing talent, and share with our Creative and Art Directors in an effort to initiate a collaboration
- Manage stock photo requests for projects. This includes obtaining legal approval from VP of Intellectual Property, and licensing and purchasing images for use
- Own usage extension requests on existing imagery. This includes negotiating rates with vendors and securing contracts that reflect new terms
- Manage schedules and budgets to ensure all photo shoots and projects are completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Partner with internal creative team and external vendors to facilitate post-production for print and video editing needs. Includes image retouching comments, follow up on technical specs of print production, purchasing stock imagery, footage, and music.
- Provide assets for company presentations and corporate meetings, advise on costs and usage for brand content and negotiate extended usage terms as needed.
- Bachelors degree in a related field preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role, in industry
- 5-7 years of relevant industry experience
- Ability to multitask and focus in a busy work environment
- Photo retouching a plus
- Comfortable with working with others on a team
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Mac proficient
- Knowledge of adobe indesign, photoshop and illustrator preferred
Job ID 23746