NICHIHA a world-class leader in fiber cement architectural wall panels and residential siding is looking for a progressive and self-driven Content Marketing Rock-Star to support our growing marketing department.
The model candidate must be capable of crafting big ideas with the ability to thoroughly execute.
This role will need to embrace and help cultivate the brand voice and style. Additionally, they’ll be responsible for creating compelling and persuasive copy content for various mediums for both digital and print platforms.
This professional must be able to adapt language and tone to complement the product and the medium; while maintaining the brand voice.
A successful candidate is also a high-quality editor and understands the creative process. Must be able to successfully function in a high volume and deadline driven environment.
- 5 years of professional creative writing experience in an advertising agency or corporate marketing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or Advertising.
- Exceptional writing skills with a great eye for detail and a flair for amazing copy.
- Conceptual and visual creative skills; must understand the benefits of a healthy marriage between Copy & Design.
- Possess a strong command of grammar, spelling, style, and tone.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with SEO concepts and Marketing Automation Programs such as Pardot and Marketo is a plus
- Strong content planning, strategy development and management abilities are required.
- Copy samples are necessary.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for content marketing planning and strategy development.
- Write creative and compelling content for customer-facing marketing and sales materials; including but not limited
- to brochures, sales sheets, articles, direct-mailers, videos, email blasts, landing pages, print ads, blogs, and info-graphics, etc.
- Manage email campaigns from start to finish, including planning, content creation, schedules, automation, testing and metrics.
- Develop and manage lead nurturing campaigns.
- Create clear and actionable audience personas.
- Assist in the development and direction of video creation.
- Perform content mapping, platform leveraging and content asset inventory list plus calendar.
Job Type: Full-time
- Johns Creek, GA
- Managing Lead-Nurturing Campaigns: 1 year
- Content Creation: 3 years
- Marketo/Pardot: 1 year