We are looking for an exceptional Content Marketing Manager to collaborate with product management, marketing and sales to create content and collateral geared towards attracting, informing, and engaging VoltDB’s prospects and customers. The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for creating content in multiple formats, including blogs, case studies, white papers, datasheets, video scripts and infographics, that will be used on our website, in internal training, and by our sales teams to share with potential customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Write content for internal (sales) and external (customers and partners) audiences across all stages in the sales funnel
- Create compelling content with impactful language invoking call to action
- Partner with the sales and marketing team to understand the immediate and long-term needs and create a cadence of content creation.
- Collaborate with product management to create content explaining the product vision in tangible terms.
- Partner with the sales engineering/solutions architecture team to catalog VoltDB applicability architecture patterns.
- Understand VoltDB features and capabilities to translate to industry specific use cases and create marketing collateral painting the benefits of using VoltDB.
- 7+ years of experience in content or product marketing role for data related products.
- Strong team player required. This is a role for a strong team contributor, someone who enjoys contributing to the growth of an effective and growing team.
- Excellent written, verbal and diagrammatic communication.
- Background / knowledge in database technology and software development with the ability to go deep on technical topics to create technical blogs and content. Topics include distributed data management, relational databases, stream processing, anomaly detection, fraud prevention, machine learning.
- Familiarity with real-time data utilization in telecom, industrial IoT, financial services and fraud management.
- Location: Bedford, MA – preferred