Digital technology has forever changed business. Now, it’s transforming tax. As governments go digital, financial systems and traditional tax software can't keep up. And, businesses now face escalating risk and mounting compliance costs. Sovos was built for the digital future of tax, with complete, connected offerings for tax determination, continuous transaction control compliance, tax reporting and more. The company supports more than 8,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 500, operating in over 70 countries. Its SaaS products and proprietary Sovos S1 Platform integrate with a wide variety of business applications and government compliance processes.
Our employees throughout North America, Latin America and Europe are building the future of global compliance software. We want you to build your future with us.
The Work You'll Do:
The Content Marketing Manager shapes and implements a successful content strategy that boosts brand reputation and demand generation goals for Sovos in its Financial Services and Insurance industries. The Content Marketing Manager helps Sovos maintain its position as a though leader and support marketing programs with an “always on” content strategy that ensures audience-centric content is available through a mix of channels that maximizes engagement and delivers measurable results.
More specifically you will:
- Support assigned content strategy development with research and information gathering on audience challenges and needs, interactions and asset preferences
- Advocate the voice of the customer and other target audiences, delivering engaging and relevant content that effectively engages that audience with brand-appropriate narratives.
- Develop content marketing initiatives leveraging industry trends, corporate brand, and solution value propositions that drives traffic, engagement, and marketing qualified leads and delivers sales pipeline.
- Support product marketing and marketing programs by writing and editing a variety of asset types, including blog and social media copy, bylined articles, white papers, website content, video scripts, sales enablement materials, product data sheets, case studies, brochures, infographic copy, demo scripts, and demand creation copy
- Manage content lifecycle workflow from creation through approvals, editing, publishing/activation, measurement, curation and maintenance
- Contribute to search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) initiatives with keyword prioritization based on input from key stakeholders
What We Need From You:
- At least four years spent in content marketing
- Proven history of clear, successful communications on complex topics
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to take complex topics and distill into unique, data-driven and actionable content
- Understanding of SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- History of developing and managing editorial calendars and organization workflows
- Project management skills and comprehension of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and lines of business
- Strong knowledge of an enterprise B2B marketing
- Ability to analyze and present performance data on content and content distribution
- Ability to work cross-functionally with both upstream content subject matter experts and downstream content activators
- Due to federal contracts - successful candidates will be asked to clear a background check and drug test upon hire
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to grow your career both personally and professionally:
Did you know that over 30% of our employees earned a promotion or job change In FY2020? That’s because growth Is serious business here at Sovos, and we have the programs in place to make sure of it, including:
- Mentoring Programs and Rotational Opportunities
- Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
- Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
- Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
- MyTime flexible time off (no worrying about accruing time or running out of sick days - If you need time off, take It!)
- Paid family leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous 401k match
- Progressive Wellness Program
- Company seeded and matched Health Savings Account
Are you worried that you don’t check all of the boxes? Apply anyway! There are no perfect candidates - we hire people, not resumes. We are excited that you’re here and we look forward to taking a look at your application to establish next steps.
Sovos is an equal opportunity employer and those seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.