Content Marketing Manager
SAN MATEO-BAY AREAMARKETINGFULL-TIMEAPPLY FOR THIS JOBSignalFx is a startup in the cloud monitoring and analytics space. Key things to know about us:? We’re looking for energetic, talented people to supercharge our marketing team. This is an opportunity to have an outsized impact and flex your content and strategy muscles while learning about the hot cloud monitoring industry.? Like most startups, we’re scrappy, hard-working, and dedicated. What makes us different is an exceptional team of experienced leaders from companies like Google, VMware, Cloudera, Quora, Pandora, and Facebook.? Our team previously built ODS, the self-service monitoring system that drives Facebook’s operations at more than 22 trillion metrics per day.? We’ve raised $28.5M in funding from Andreessen Horowitz and Charles River Ventures. Ben Horowitz sits on our board.
- Are you a story telling expert? Can you create high-quality marketing content that creatively aligns withcompany objectives and value propositions? SignalFx is seeking a savvy content marketer to be a part of our growing marketing team. The content marketing manager will be responsible for the larger content strategy and building out a library catering to all target audiences. They will be the expert on what resonates with B2B technical buyers in both the SMB and Enterprise space, as well as have a complete understanding on what types of content to use where and when. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in the success across multiple cross-functional teams including sales, product and customer experience.
- Own the content roadmap and build across audience type and verticals
- Create and repurpose content assets including white-papers, infographics, ebooks, blogs, case studies, videos and more.
- Strong communication skills is a must, with the ability to write both short and long -form content
- Understanding the role of content in the bigger picture marketing strategy, content marketing and performance measurement.
- An established track record in creating successful marketing content from start to finish
- Strong project management skills and experience working successfully with cross-functional teams
- Data-driven decision making and growth mindset
- Strong editing and proofreading skills with focused attention to detail
- Ability to lead, organize and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously
- Passion for customers and drive to understand buyers needs, translating that into relevant and useful content marketing
- 5+ years content marketing experience
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience
- B2B Cloud Technology writing expertise preferred