Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our growing content team as part of our product marketing organization. You will be a key player in the transformation of the enterprise security market and work closely with key stakeholders across the company to fuel awareness and demand for Palo Alto Network’s Security Operating Platform.
You’ll be responsible for driving the editorial direction, production, execution, and measurement of security content working closely with our product marketing and demand generation teams. The ideal candidate will have experience developing security and technical content strategies for product marketing and sales, be passionate about security content, and exhibit analytical skill and editorial craftsmanship.
- Develop, implement, and track the performance of an editorial strategy and roadmap for security content
- Write, edit, produce, publish and promote industry-leading content including white papers, ebooks, listicles, infographics and briefs
- Efficiently manage internal and external agencies, vendors, creative teams and copywriters
- Establish goals and clearly defined metrics of success to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement and content reach
- Work collaboratively with campaigns, communications, security research teams, product marketing
- Own, maintain and enforce editorial guidelines
- Understand and grow our earned, paid, shared and owned security content strategy
- Stay up to date on security content landscape to make content strategy recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, communications
- 5+ years proven content marketing experience and results in a technical B2B industry; security or cloud software experiencerequired
- Experience in and passion for security and technical content
- Excellent editorial, communications and project management skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of team members across different functions
- Strong written and oral communication skills with multiple technical and business personas
- Capacity to think creatively and come up with unique solutions or ideas
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve on our current marketing efforts.
- Able to work in fast-paced, high-growth environment.