$100K - $130K(Ladders Estimates)
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Client Experience, this position is responsible for the day-to-day management of Independent and Bank Channel marketing strategy and execution. This includes developing the marketing plans, articulating specific channel strategies, designing campaigns to meet plan objectives, overseeing execution of delivery as well as tracking and performance reporting for assigned marketing activities. Additionally, serves as key liaison with Sales and external Broker-Dealers to coordinate and manage various lead generation activities such as events and conferences. Works across various functional areas to identify and drive large-scale integrated marketing programs. Exercises considerable latitude in determining appropriate solutions in meeting the overall goals and objectives of the department.
• Work directly with the business unit managers, line managers, and sales professionals to manage existing marketing programs, campaigns, sales tools, and communications and processes that support the various business lines and business development of Company.
• Develop new and innovative programs that are segmented based on advisors and clients to drive both AUM growth from prospects (i.e. acquisition programs) or through relationship deepening (i.e. engagement programs).
• Manage the day-to-day workflow and output of direct reports Hire, terminate, develop, coach, and motivate colleagues. Identify staff development needs and provides appropriate opportunities or through leveraging internal or external resources.
• Identify and analyze opportunities and then designs and implements effective and specialized marketing and sales programs to increase AUM, increase the number of active advisors, cross-sell Client products/services, introduce investment capabilities and support bank channel sales efforts around investment management.
• Present marketing initiatives to a senior management audience to build consensus and buy-in. Possesses an ability to exert influence on strategic initiatives.
• Oversee development of campaigns within newly implemented CRM System is Salesforce- Create, design and actively manage lead-generation programs through firm website leveraging SEO, social media. (Paradot -- Salesforce Digital Marketing automation program).
• Develop creative solutions to client/advisor needs, sales needs, or product gaps with a high degree of ingenuity and creativity.
• Serve as a consultant and subject matter expert in creating and executing product delivery and marketing programs.
• Create and maintain intellectual content (including collateral, proposal systems, related websites, scripts and letters).
• Develop strategies and content for internal and external communications to advisors/clients.
• Implement education programs (internal and external) that support awareness of investment management capabilities.
• Oversee sponsorships and execution of key partner conferences and advisor events.
• Manage marketing relationship with outside mutual fund administrator to ensure fund-related collateral is in brand and compliant.
• Work with internal compliance and operations team to maintain compliance of Client marketing materials and communications. Basic Qualifications
• *Minimum 6 years marketing in investment management or similar financial services experience
• *Minimum of 5 year Digital Marketing experience required
• *Bachelor degree required Skills and Knowledge
• MBA preferred
• 7 years of experience working in a fast-paced marketing environment, specifically in financial services across broad range of channels inclusive of digital channels, social media, PR/advertising and branding
• Experience in selling or marketing to high net worth markets
• Direct knowledge of investment management, wealth management, or traditional retail banking. Knowledge of Broker dealer/RIA environment a plus.
• Strong communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills are required
• An understanding of regulatory issues surrounding the marketing of investments and mutual funds is required
• Comprehensive and extensive understanding of principles, concepts and industry practices
• Series 7 and 63 licenses a plus
Valid Through: 2019-11-5