We organize over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
Your curiosity and sharp insights will help you pave the way in this newly created role within one of Informa Market’s most successful groups. Informa Markets’ Infrastructure & Construction group is seeking a full-time Content Marketing Manager with a focus on its newly launched upcoming online media sites that complement our existing brands, primarily comprised of in-person B2B trade events. The insights you deliver can help shape the future landscape of the portfolio and products offered.
You are accountable for:
- Growing new users, subscriber database, pageviews, and engagement
- Optimizing content for the web using data and effective SEO tactics
- Providing guidance and education in brand messaging, style guidelines, and voice
- Reporting newsletter and website performance and identify any opportunities and challenges
- Assisting in establishing and managing a content calendar
- Contributing and manage social media platforms
- Collaborating with other teams to cross-promote products to drive new subscribers and sales leads
- Identifying ways to repurpose existing content in the form of webinars, whitepapers, infographics, etc.
- Establish reports and dashboards to analyze of website and newsletter
- Orchestrate multi-step email and newsletter campaigns, including segmentation and setup
- Reporting of all digital marketing activities
- Travel to industry events as needed
- Special projects as needed
- 5+ years of content marketing or copywriting experience for a digital publisher
- Proven advanced knowledge of SEO and website best practices including site audits and user behavior testing
- Experience writing, building, and segmenting for emails in an email service provider such as Informz, eNewsPro, Eloqua, or Pardot
- Previous experience in CMS, Adobe Experience Manager and Drupal preferred
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead cross-functional teams; able to win support of peers and seniors
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skill required
- Project management skills and ability to multi-task manage several projects at a time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Initiative, ambition, self-direction, problem solving and deep sense of curiosity.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships