This is You:
- You love to write, and you can turn almost anything into engaging marketing content.
- Inbound Marketing-savvy. You have basic SEO knowledge and experience optimizing and publishing blog content on a platform like HubSpot, and you’re familiar with topic clusters and pillar pages.
- Experienced. You have at least 5 years of experience in a content marketing or a related role.
- A Leader. You have strong project management skills and ability to delegate tasks, follow up, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Executive Presence. You are comfortable presenting information, hosting meetings, and managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment at various levels, including leadership.
- Motivated and Self-Directed. You are a self-starter that excels at managing your work and deadlines independently. You are comfortable with seeking answers on your own yet recognize when it becomes necessary to reach out to others.
- Good Enough is Not Always Good Enough. You regularly evaluate and suggest process optimizations and identify opportunities for continuous improvement and success.
This is what you've done:
- Developed a Content Marketing Strategy. You’ve built and maintained a strategic content calendar in collaboration with marketing, sales, and other internal stakeholders. You can successfully curate, edit, optimize, and publish marketing content (blog posts, white papers, guides, infographics) to attract website traffic.
- Curated Content from Industry Experts. You’re comfortable managing processes to encourage two-way flow of ideas and open sharing of information with PSI’s subject matter experts.
- Managed a Blog. You can edit, polish, and publish blog posts and articles to improve marketability/readability, optimize content for search engines and lead generation, and facilitate multichannel distribution. You can use data to inform blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Identified Opportunities to Innovate. You know how to research content needs considering search trends, SEO opportunities, white space, gaps in content, competitor activity, industry trends, and stakeholder needs.
- Managed Multiple Projects and Deadlines. You can work both independently and cross-departmentally with regional lead generation, product marketing, and sales teams, as well as stakeholders to support various campaigns and launches.
- Mastered the Art of Reporting. You can track and measure key metrics like conversion rates, blog views and subscribers, and bounce rates to prepare reports and optimize processes.
- Love to Learn. You are eager to learn the ins-and-outs of a complex business, and you have a desire to look for new and innovative strategies to stay ahead of industry trends and competitor activity.
MarTech and Project Management tools you'll be utilizing:
- HubSpot, Wordpress, Wistia, Salesforce, SiteImprove, Asana, and Microsoft Teams
PSI Services has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services and biometric identification authentication services. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.