What You'll Do
How do you connect with people every day? Do you chat? Video calls? Meetings? Have you ever had trouble connecting to audio, or video from a meeting room? Have you had a hard time coordinating with your team around a common goal or initiative?
We all need to connect with people to get our work done. We are uniquely positioned to make it amazing across hardware and software with a leading market position in meetings. Our next goal is to redefine how people work where communication is at the core of all productive collaboration.
Content is King. Content fuels everything. We are looking for a world class Content Marketeer to author amazing content to fuel all demand generation and customer engagement programs.
In this role you will…
- Key member of a team that has the charter for building content for all stages of customer journey – Lead acquisition, Engagement and retention programs.
- Develop innovative content and in the right formats to fuel customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. This content includes and is not limited to ToFU assets – short form videos, infographics, blogs, MoFU assets – ebooks, surveys, customer case studies, webinars, primary research etc.
- Strategize on blog topics, manage the production/publishing workflow and manage the editorial calendar to ensure that we regularly publish highly engaging, SEO content.
- Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content.
- Optimize delivery strategy for each piece, by implementing best practices, and repeatedly test various tools, content formats, and distributionchannels with various target audience segments.
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent Cisco Webex "voice".
Who You'll Work With
You will collaborate very closely with the Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Customer engagement and retention teams in developing the right content strategy and execution of the content marketing programs.
Who You Are
- Strong understanding and experience building ToFU and MoFU content to fuel customer acquisition, engagement and retention programs.
- Serious creative chops in addition to functional expertise in content marketing.
- 5+ years of experience developing content targeting B2B Tech buyers. Experience in developing content for Video Conferencing, Unified Communications preferred. Ability to showcase your portfolio of ToFU and MoFU content in previous roles is required.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco