Description and Requirements
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Marketing Manager with deep and demonstrable experience in content creation including executive level messaging and presentations, internal communications, customer case studies, as well as other forms of content.
You will develop audience-based positioning and messaging that builds awareness, preference, and loyalty across our campaigns. You will work closely with BMC solutions marketing teams, the Corporate Marketing team, product management, and sales teams to evangelize our Intelligent Z Optimization and Transformation (IZOT) solutions messages and develop solution-focused content to help drive pipeline growth and conversion. As part of your responsibilities, you will represent BMC at industry events, sales and partner meetings.
- Partner with BMC IZOT Solution Pillar Leads to understand content needs and work with in-house and external parties to create white papers, videos, presentations and more to support their portfolios. Serve as editor and reviewer to ensure message continuity and quality.
- Create compelling on-brand senior executive level presentations for high-profile industry events, customer engagements, internal events/engagements.
- Develop internal communications and content and look for new ways to engage IZOT staff to increase awareness of marketing initiatives.
- Support the creation and execution of premier BMC annual mainframe survey. Create and execute content plan to disseminate findings to industry and customers through white papers, infographics, web content, ebooks, and more.
- Solidly represent the BMC AMI brand in interactions/activities with Corporate Marketing and other groups within BMC.
- Collaborate with Customer References team to build IZOT customer case studies, references, quotes, and more to support the BMC AMI and BMC Compuware portfolios.
- Look for opportunities to collaborate with partners and other stakeholders as a way to help drive awareness and demand where relevant for IZOT
- Support Mainframe Advocacy leveraging compelling thought leadership.
- At least eight (8) years in software and five (5) years in content marketing and management.
- Creative storyteller with excellent writing skills.
- Outstanding analytical ability with a keen focus on measurable results.
- Must demonstrate strong curiosity for new marketing trends and best practices that apply to BMC’s target market.
- Strategic thinker with the capacity to execute on a detailed level with a passion for success.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professional team player with strong leadership, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- BS/BA degree
- Strong experience in product marketing, including campaigns, solutions packaging and promotion, end-to-end content creation that includes collateral, case studies, sales materials, web marketing, and SEO.
- Solid background and knowledge in systems management and mainframe solutions.
- Previous experience and proficiency with Marketing Automation and CRM software (Salesforce).